Resources for Oakland companies, nonprofits and workers to prepare, prepare and answer Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Give
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Keep
- Help Tools & Services
- Procedures to Protect Cashflow
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Instructions, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
For the latest Alameda County Health that is public Order approved available and shut organizations, please look at the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening web site
Request one-on-one Business Assistance
Companies, nonprofits and single proprietors are expected to simply take the town’s COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to get assistance that is one-on-one.
Smaller businesses, nonprofits, single proprietors and separate contractors may feel overrun by the numerous support choices available. Please contemplate:
- Applying now when it comes to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection Program
Modify: The due date for obtaining the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) had been August 8, 2020. SBA information reveals that significantly more than 6,700 Oakland companies have now been authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans all the way to ten dollars million in partnership with choose banking institutions. This really is a forgivable loan to keep workers on payroll and keep income amounts for approximately 24 days. To be forgiven, at the very least 60percent for the loan is employed for payroll, like the price of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you’ve already laid off your employees.
- Less overall is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% regarding the loan must be employed for keeping payroll to ensure that the mortgage to be forgiven. That threshold has become 60% вЂ“ permitting as much as 40per cent to be utilized on rent, home loan, interest and resources.
- Additional time to expend the cash. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 days to utilize their PPP funds, as opposed to the original 2 months.
- More hours to rehire staff. Borrowers are in possession of until December 31 to attain the staffing mandate of keeping the number that is average of they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- More hours to settle. For those of you loans which are not fully forgiven, borrowers will have five years to cover straight straight straight back loans made on or after 5 june. For those of you with loans made ahead of 5, check with your lender about entering an agreement to extend your repayment period june.
PPP Loans faqs – might 27, 2020 (includes information about loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and step-by-step directions have actually been released when it comes to Payroll Protection Program. The shape and guidelines consist of a few measures to lessen conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 improve: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury tragedy Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to all or any applicants that are eligible financial effects as a result of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting applications that are new extra smaller businesses and non-profits should be able to get long-lasting, low-interest loans and emergency funds вЂ“ decreasing the financial effects of COVID-19 on the organizations, workers while the communities they help.
The SBA has encouraged the town that companies whom sent applications for a financial damage tragedy Loan (EIDL) ahead of March 30, should re-apply now utilising the portal that is online.
Prepping to try to get crisis SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California small company developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to check out the field at end regarding the application for approximately $10,000 advance grant, grant total is founded on pre-disaster employee count ($1,000 per worker)
- Here is the quickest method to have fast economic help. Also in the event that you decide not to ever simply take the loan or are declined, you continue to keep consitently the advance loan as a grant
- View an informational video clip on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
That is generally speaking qualified:
- Smaller businesses (generally people that have significantly less than 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and self-employed people
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag ag e)
- Faith-based businesses, no matter whether they give you secular services that are social
Need Assistance navigating and SBA loan system?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the federal CARES Act
Laney & Merritt students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The application form due date is 6 pm on 9 december.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant provides funds all the way to $10,000 to for-profit or nonprofit businesses that provide help in a minumum of one associated with after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food safety, Rent help, bodily and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail pro Relief give is present to licensed experts who can not keep their regular earnings through the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time funds of $1,000 can be found to present short-term monetary relief to qualifying candidates that display monetary hardships. The two-part application is maybe maybe not attentive to mobile phones, therefore please apply making use of some type of computer or tablet. Applications are now actually available.
Chance Fund’s Small Company Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ A just East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on the web helps nonprofits find capital by giving details about the biggest public and personal fundamentals when you look at the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is really a loan that is new created to help Ca’s small enterprises while they adjust and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross profits of lower than $2.5 million or below in 2019 might be qualified to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers neighborhood business owners and organizations help when trying to get a KIVA loan
Catastrophe Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for smaller businesses and nonprofits